Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My 4 Things

I found this on someone's blog and thought it was fun. Plus I'm a little bored.

4 Jobs I've Held
Nanny
Sales Associate
Office Assistant
Gym monitor (yay...)

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
Pride and Prejudice (BBC version)
Pride and Prejudice (New version)
Best in Show - it's hilarious
The Little Mermaid (lately)

4 Places I've Been
Brussels
Uganda
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
New York City

4 Places I've Lived
Northern California
Portland, OR
Vancouver, WA
Lake Oswego, OR

4 TV Shows I Watch
Seinfeld
The Office
Scrubs
Lost

4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly
Andy
Mom
My blog - with comments
Facebook

4 Favorite Foods
Sprouted grain bread
Chocolate
Green lemonade (it's really yummy)
Peaches

4 Places I Would Rather Be
Anywhere in Europe
Portland
Disneyland
Hiking somewhere

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To
Paying off our school/car debt
Buying our first house
Birthing our first child (planned for approximately 3 years into the future)
Moving to Stayton

No comments: