Friday, October 3, 2008

Work...

I just got home from an 8 hour day of work. Yay for earning money! My days are filled with a lot of numbers (since I work in the accounts department), lots of blue pieces of paper (soon some green and pink ones when I learn how to do those), lots of time on a PC (I hate PCs), and lots of times when I'm thoroughly confused. I think I'm getting it pretty fast, but I still have lots of questions on lots of things. I do mostly invoicing of orders from Norpac to places like Fred Meyer, Winco, Albertsons, etc. It also includes a lot of problem solving when anything is wrong with the order/shipping/quantities, etc. It's not too boring and today actually went by pretty fast. I get to come home for a 1-hour lunch every day, so that's nice. Today I ate curry with Andy and Jeffrey (except Jeffrey didn't have any). Jeffrey does not like it when Andy and I are both at work, he gets bored and lonely. Right now he's sleeping in front of the fire, one of his favorite things to do.

3 comments:

Randall said...

I'm glad your job isn't boring. Mine isn't either! I found out I started a blog back in March, and today added a new entry. I probably will just forget about it again, but here it is. http://champreign.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

I'm so glad you found a job! That must be a nice relief for you guys. Yuck, accounting, but I hope you do well at it even if it's a lot of numbers.

Candice said...

I'm glad you got a job Jill:) Praise the Lord! A good verse to be reminded of in the mundane tasks of life, " Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men," Colosians 3:23.