Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update on the Pullens

Andy and I have moved into a different house. And oh the difference it has made!! This house is out in the forest and is much roomier than the last one. We were so tired of being cramped (especially Jeffrey), and now we have room to move around without bumping into way too much furniture for a small house. I have to drive a little farther to work, and when I go running, I have to start up an extremely steep hill, and the house is incredibly hard to heat, but other than that, it's wonderful. We have a sauna in the bathroom, a much bigger kitchen, a living room, office, and a down stairs room with a very large tv that we haven't used yet. We're at this house until May because the owners have gone to Florida for the winter. God has given us so many blessings! I will post pictures of our house when I get a chance. For now, I have to go back to work.

1 comment:

Anna said...

How exciting Jill and Andy!! Way cool!!