Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I got a job!!!

I got interviewed today by NorPac (a food processing company which is right down the street from our temporary house) and they hired me on the spot!! It's a full-time job, but it's only temporary while the actual person is on maternity leave for 4 months. But it's a job! And there might be another person on maternity leave after that, so that's up to 7 possible months of employment. And then if I have my foot in the door, I might get a more permanent job.

The only thing that's not so great is that I'm not sure I'll 100% enjoy my new job. It will be a lot of computer time doing invoices and things like that. I like working with people more, so we'll see how this goes. But I'm so thankful that the Lord has provided for us!

1 comment:

Karen said...

That's great, Jill!