Saturday, October 18, 2008

Everyone meet Kyle!


This is Kyle Brodie Pullen, our new kitty. We decided that since Jeffrey's older, we would try this whole kitty thing out again. Kyle is about 4 months old. We rescued him through Salem Friends of Felines. He is a gorgeous tabby cat and is very sweet and cuddly. We just introduced him to Jeffrey and so far they don't know what to think about each other. I think that with time, they will get along splendidly. Now our house is full of boys!

This last picture is not a very good picture, but I wanted to show you the cute little white feet that he has. Hopefully he and Jeffrey will be best friends, and Andy and I won't have cat allergies. If we do, we can take him back, but I'm hoping that it all works out.

2 comments:

Katie said...

he is soooo great! I want a kitty, but I'm allergic. also, we can't have big pets in our apartment. it makes me want to get a mouse!

Candice said...

Cute kitty Jill:)