Monday, April 14, 2008

Mondays

I love Mondays. It's our day off so I get a chance to do things like laundry, cleaning the house, paying the bills, and I always find time for something fun. Today I'm going to WalMart to buy a puzzle. I haven't done a puzzle in a very long time and it sounds fun. Here's one of my other latest Monday projects: an herb garden in my kitchen window sill. They're doing quite well and they're the first things I've been able to grow and not kill. I'm very proud. The herbs are as follows:

Oregano

Parsley
Sage
Thyme

Basil
I can't wait until they're big enough for me to use on delicious food!
Here's another wonderful thing. I got 3 ranunculus plants for my Birthday from a friend, so I took some pictures of the flowers. They're similar to roses, and I actually like them better than roses. I'm going to plant them in an ugly (it's ugly now because it has no flowers in it) barrel in my front yard. I think it gets lots of sun there, which is what these things need.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your plants look so big! Did you grow them from seeds, or starts? I have two growing from seed, but they're still quite tiny. It very much builds my patience!