Friday, September 19, 2008

It's official

We went to the DMV yesterday, and we are now official Oregonians again! Yesterday was nice and cloudy, so it felt more like Oregon then it has in the last few weeks. And the good news? It only cost $293 at the DMV instead of $435 like I thought. That is awesome, since we are quickly starting to run out of money, with me not working. I still have not found a job, which stinks.
On a better note, Andy and I joined a small group in our church with 4 other younger couples, and we love it. It's so nice to be around people our age. I also joined a Bible Study doing Beth Moore's Believing God series, and it's good so far. And we got library cards yesterday too, so I borrowed some healthy cook books for more yummy meal ideas. And a non-healthy French one because I like French food.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Welcome back to Oregon! I'll be praying that you find a job really soon!