Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Warning

I may do some complaining in this post.

Our stupid Volvo is broken again!!! We've fixed it about 3-4 times in the last two years, with our mechanic bills totaling about 1/2 the price that we originally paid for the volvo. And now it looks like it might be a whole bunch more money. And money is very tight. And I might not have a job after January! 
But the Lord has been teaching me a thing or two about not worrying about what we will eat, drink, wear (or drive). Maybe He's testing me. He has not let us down yet, and we've always been able to pay our bills on time. So I'm going to not worry and trust that it's in His hands.

1 comment:

Randall said...

You should put a fleece out on the lawn. Or, with all your running, maybe he's saying you don't need a car anymore!